March’s Hot Football Babe: Amber Leigh

This is the first installment of our “Hot Cowboys Babe of the Month” Series. Over the coming months, we will profile a variety of true, die-hard Cowboys fans who also, well, are really hot.

This month’s feature, Amber Leigh, is not only very intelligent, but we’d also be willing to bet she knows more about the Cowboys than you do. Seriously.

Name: Amber Leigh

Age: 23

Heritage/ethnicity: 100% American

Location: Southlake, TX

Profession: Marketing Associate, 105.3 The FAN “Fantasy Girl” (Sports Talk Radio)

College/Degree: BA- Business Administration, MBA- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management

Likes: Sports. Big Sunglasses. Short Shorts. Dancing. Sun Tanned Skin. Dallas Cowboys. Lakes. Mini Skirts. Snowboarding. Texas Rangers. Shopping. Flip Flops. Starbucks. Playing Dress Up. Texting. Bikinis. Mani/Pedi’s. Really High Heels. Big Trucks. Travel. Ripped Jeans.

Favorite physical feature on a guy: Back and Shoulders

Top three qualities you look for in a man: Values, Personality, Height/Smile.

Best way for a guy to approach you: Be outgoing and funny. Don’t be awkward or act like a creeper, and don’t latch on! Give me a memorable first impression and leave me curious about you.

Best place to meet guys: Sporting events (only if you have good seats)!

Best Advice For Guys: Every girl is a princess, even if she doesn’t know it. Spoil her, love her, and be her best friend. Give her a reason to believe in fairytales.

Worst pickup line you’ve heard: I would have to say through Facebook. A random stranger sent me a message (with a celebrity as his profile picture) that said, “I think you’re hot. I want to meet you. When is good?”

Favorite TV Show: I don’t have much time for TV, but I DVR Desperate Housewives.

Favorite Movie: Chasing Dreams, The Notebook

Favorite Book: The Rules

Favorite Food: … yum, everything!

Favorite Type of Music: Country <3

Favorite Chuck Norris joke: There aren’t steroids in baseball, just people Chuck Norris has breathed on.

Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes (so I hear)

Your Biggest Insecurity: My legs

Years as a Cowboys Fan: 23

Thoughts on TO: Who cares? Wish him the best somewhere else, but he isn’t a Cowboy.

Thoughts on Tony Romo: Good QB, used to take more risks and play aggressive but seems to be getting scared of contact. Get your confidence back!

Favorite current Cowboys: Witten. Romo. Austin. J. Williams. Ogletree. <3

Favorite all-time Cowboys: Chad Hennings

Most memorable moment as a Cowboys fan: Broncos at Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day in the old Stadium. Our suite was next to Jerry Jones’ suite and as the Cowboys were losing, people turned around and were throwing food into his suite (he went down on the field). He knows how to keep his cool!

Fellas, think you got a shot with Amber Leigh? Well, you don’t. But you can still follow her on Twitter: @texasaleigh

23 Responses to March’s Hot Football Babe: Amber Leigh

1. Justin says:

Wow! Why doesn’t the NFL get refs like that!?

2. Steve Miller says:

Ehh… I could do better.

3. Jose Gonzalez says:

You should put girls like this on the site more often.

4. Chad S. says:

She actually kinda looks like Jason Witten… if he was a chick and was really hot. lol. Jon could you get me her number?

5. jongb35 says:

Working on it!

6. jongb35 says:

Hahahahaha….yea, just like Witten.

7. Cynthia evans says:

Not to be mean, boi was wonderful but photo made her look like a skank,you need to go more sexy & classy yes any man with a penis is going to go for what you got now,but classy up more.

8. Ashley says:

This amazing girl is my little sister! I’m sooo proud of you Amber!!! XOXO

9. jongb35 says:

Amber is one of the smartest, classiest ‘Boys fan I know.

10. Ashley says:

Wow… “skank” is pretty harsh. The outfits are not her choice… FYI- She is more classy than you could imagine.

11. Cowboys1 says:

I think your just jealous cynthia. You prolly don’t have a body like that with a masters degree to go with it. Leave the judgmental issues to yourself. I would love to be with a girl that isn’t afraid to express herself.

12. Clayton E. says:

What a perfect lady to start off this awesome section with! Pure beauty and sports brains to go with!

13. Pingback: American Football NFL » DallasCowboysTimes.com’s Hot Cowboys Fan Of The Month

14. Pingback: The Five Best Public Golf Courses in Dallas, Texas

15. Pingback: April’s Hot Cowboys Babe: Sybil Summers - NFL Super Bowl Live Online

16. Pingback: April's Hot Cowboys Babe, Part II: Jasmine Sadry | Dallas Cowboys Times

17. Pingback: Happy Birthday A.L. | Dallas Cowboys Times

18. Pingback: Happy Birthday A.L. - NFL Super Bowl Live Online

19. J "BJ" says:

I THINK SHE IS SUPER HOT, LOVE YOU GIRL, YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR BUTTERFLY HOME FROM THE SHIP, BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Pingback: May’s Hot Cowboys Babe: Kady Cannon - NFL Super Bowl Live Online

21. Pingback: Enjoy Your Weekend, And This Mid-Afternoon Masc-Hot | Your Mascot Sucks

22. Gavin says:

Lowering your standards with the Dallas cheerleaders aren’t you?