Dallas Cowboys Times 2010 NFL Mock Draft Challenge–Win a Signed Tony Romo Mini Helmet!
We are in a giving mood today, so we’d figure we’d let you take advantage of it before we return to our normal stingy ways. We are holding a Mock Draft Challenge–your chance to prove you know your stuff. The rules of the contest are as follows:
- All mock drafts must be submitted in the comments below so everyone can see. Be sure to submit your e-mail in the comment. No e-mail submissions will be accepted.
- Contestants must predict the top 12 draft picks AND the Cowboys’ draft pick.
- Contestants will receive a point for a player picked in the right draft slot (the team is irrelevant). Thus, if you select Russell Okung to go to the Redskins and another team trades into their slot and selects him, you still get a point.
- Do not try to predict any trades. They won’t count and you aren’t that good anyway.
- All entries must be submitted prior to midnight ET, April 22.
- Ties will be broken by the most consecutive selections correctly predicted, followed by the time you submit your mock–so get yours in ASAP to have the best shot to win.
- The winner will receive a Cowboys’ mini helmet autographed by Tony Romo.
All three of us (me–Jonathan, Justin, and A.L.) will submit our mock drafts below. These WILL count. So to win the challenge, you have to beat all of us as well.
If I lose to A.L. I will dress up like her, upload the pictures, and do my own episode of “The Blonde Side.” Hmm. . .where did I leave my tight spandex shorts?
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.