Fantasy Football for Smart People Around the Web: Projections, Rookies, and More
With the launch of Fantasy Football for Smart People, I’ve been writing a lot of content for various fantasy football sites.
- My projection of tight end yards is up today at FF Today.
- Posted yesterday at PFF, I examined the surprising value of Ben Roethlisberger.
- Also at PFF, I projected passing yards and rushing yards.
- Why quarterback rushing yards can be useful to fantasy owners.
- At Fantasy Football Starters, I examined whether Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin III is the better rookie option in 2012.
- At Roto Info, I examined position consistency and explained why you shouldn’t draft a wide receiver early.
- In my new column “The Xtra Point” at Roto Experts, I delved into Philip Rivers’ fantasy value. I also took a quick look at Rams rookie wide receiver Brian Quick.
There you have it. A ton of useful fantasy football information for those of you who play, and plenty more to come. Fantasy Football for Smart People is similar analysis but on a grander scale, and for those of you who play fantasy football, I’m confident the book will be helpful to you this season.
As always, thanks for the support.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.