Cowboys’ Dropped Passes in 2012
At Dallas Morning News, I posted the dropped passes for each Cowboys player in 2012.
- Miles Austin: 6 drops out of 72 catchable passes (91.7 percent catch rate)
- Dez Bryant: 9 drops out of 101 catchable passes (91.1 percent catch rate)
- Cole Beasley: 2 drops out of 17 catchable passes (88.2 percent catch rate)
- Dwayne Harris: 2 drops out of 19 catchable passes (89.5 percent catch rate)
- Kevin Ogletree: 3 drops out of 35 catchable passes (91.4 percent catch rate)
- Jason Witten: 6 drops out of 116 catchable passes (94.8 percent catch rate)
- Felix Jones: 4 drops out of 29 catchable passes (86.2 percent catch rate)
- DeMarco Murray: 2 drops out of 37 catchable passes (94.6 percent catch rate)
- RB Lance Dunbar and RB Phillip Tanner each dropped one pass.
- TE John Phillips and TE James Hanna didn’t drop any passes.
Check out the whole article at DMN.
- Where are the screen passes? Why haven’t the Cowboys run many screen passes this year?...
- What to Expect From DeMarco Murray in 2012 I’ve talked a lot about DeMarco Murray recently, primarily because...
- Why aren’t Cowboys throwing more screens? Through seven games, the Cowboys have thrown only six screen...
- Tony Romo 2012 Projections Over at Dallas Morning News, I just published the second...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.