2013 NFL Draft Big Board: My Top 65
I posted my big board for the first time today at Dallas Morning News. I’ve studied everyone on the list, most in pretty good detail, but I’ll admit I have some fringe players still left to consider. The rankings will change by the end of April, but I don’t anticipate anything major.
Here are the top 25:
- Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon***
- Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU***
- Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC***
- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma***
- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
- Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
- Corenellius Carradine, DE, Florida State***
- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington***
- Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
- Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB, Georgia
- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan^^^
- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
- Keenan Allen, WR, Cal***
- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State***
- Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State***
- Kawann Short, DT, Purdue***
- Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida^^^
- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
- Datone Jones, DT/DE, UCLA
- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
- 2013 NFL Draft: Aggregate Big Board One thing I’ve been working on in the past couple...
- Using Math to Predict 2013 NFL Draft At Dallas News, I published Version 2.0 of my aggregate...
- 2013 Mock Draft Version 1.0: Cowboys Snag an Elite DT At Dallas News, I published my first mock draft of...
- Cowboys’ Potential 2013 Draft Pick: Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU At Dallas News, I broke down LSU defensive end Sam...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.