2013 NFL Draft Big Board: Top 70 Prospects
At Dallas News, I posted my top 70 prospects in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Heading into the 2013 NFL Draft, you’ll see a number of varying opinions for each and every prospect. As I’ve mentioned before, the consensus of expert opinions is typically more accurate than the majority of individual opinions considered in isolation. That idea is the backbone of my aggregate draft board.
Like any analyst, I have views that differ from the consensus. Below, I’ve pasted my personal rankings for the draft’s top 70 players. It’s really a manifestation of everything I’ve been discussing in my scouting reports, and it will undoubtedly change (hopefully not too much) as I analyze more prospects in greater detail.
Note that you can click on highlighted names to take you to my scouting reports on those players. Prospects with the *** symbol are guys I like more than the typical analyst, while those with the ^^^ symbol are players I feel are being overvalued.
- Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon***
- Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU***
- Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC***
- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma***
- Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
- Corenellius Carradine, DE, Florida State***
- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington***
- Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan^^^
Check out the other 55 at Dallas News.