100 Fantasy Football Tips in 100 Days, Day 77: Introducing the FFD 2013 Weekly Package
I’m overwhelmed by the success of the 2013 Fantasy Football Draft Package (and of course my three books), and many of you have been asking for some sort of in-season service. I decided to provide that in the form of the FFD 2013 Weekly Package. This is what the package includes:
- UNLIMITED start/sit advice all season
For season-long owners, this is the primary selling point. With the package, you can send me unlimited start/sit questions all year. I’ve revised my Vegas-based model for 2013 and I’m extremely confident in my ability to make accurate projections. My model uses a combination of the Vegas lines, aggregate rankings, and advanced stats to project players each week. It will help your FFD 2013 Weekly Package pay for itself.
- Customizable projections for relevant players
Second, you’ll receive projections for all of the top players at quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end. The projections come in Excel and can be altered to match your scoring system. This alone is worth the price of admission. A sample screenshot:
- Optimized daily fantasy football lineups
Play daily fantasy football on sites like FanDuel, DraftDay, and DraftStreet? I’m going to send you my top lineups for those sites each week. They will be the same ones I’m playing as my highest-projected lineups. The lineups are generated by combining my model’s projections with site values to create a value for each player. Then, I use those values to make optimized lineups for each daily site. Whether you already play daily fantasy or you’re looking to get into it, the values will help you become profitable in 2013.
- Weekly newsletter with in-depth analysis
Each week, I’ll send you a newsletter with my projections, my optimal lineup plays, and analysis on what I’m thinking for the week. It might be specific matchup-based analysis (i.e. players I like and hate), or I might look into a more general topic (such as position consistency, how weather affects outcomes, and so on). Either way, the purpose of the article will be to help you make better decisions leading up to each week’s games.
You can head to FantasyFootballDrafting.com to buy the FFD 2013 Weekly Package before the price rises.
- 100 Fantasy Football Tips in 100 Days, Day 48: Kicking Off My Daily Fantasy Football Coverage Am I allowed to say that I bet on sports?...
- 100 Fantasy Football Tips in 100 Days, Day 18: Weekly Projections Whether you play traditional season-long fantasy football or participate in...
- 100 Fantasy Football Tips in 100 Days, Day 75: Optimizing Wagers in Daily Fantasy At 4for4, I broke down how to manage your daily...
- 100 Fantasy Football Tips in 100 Days, Day 67: Daily Fantasy Interview The guys at DFSEdge recently interviewed me about my new...
- 100 Fantasy Football Tips in 100 Days, 56: Daily Fantasy Rake and You I just published my latest at 4for4 on the importance of...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.