With the launch of Fantasy Football for Smart People, I’ve been writing a lot of content for various fantasy football sites.
- My projection of tight end yards is up today at FF Today.
- Posted yesterday at PFF, I examined the surprising value of Ben Roethlisberger.
- Also at PFF, I projected passing yards and rushing yards.
- Why quarterback rushing yards can be useful to fantasy owners.
- At Fantasy Football Starters, I examined whether Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin III is the better rookie option in 2012.
- At Roto Info, I examined position consistency and explained why you shouldn’t draft a wide receiver early.
- In my new column “The Xtra Point” at Roto Experts, I delved into Philip Rivers’ fantasy value. I also took a quick look at Rams rookie wide receiver Brian Quick.
There you have it. A ton of useful fantasy football information for those of you who play, and plenty more to come. Fantasy Football for Smart People is similar analysis but on a grander scale, and for those of you who play fantasy football, I’m confident the book will be helpful to you this season.
As always, thanks for the support.