The more room the subject has to occupy, the better. As many viewpoints of the object as possible should be captured in as many shots as possible. Instead than depending on filters, let the product speak for itself. Customers may return an item or leave a bad review due of a seller’s misrepresentation of the item’s color, and it only takes two unique shades of coral to do so. For the best results, the product picture should be as close to the real thing as possible. As you create a listing on eBay you can find the best deals there.
Never try to hide or make up for flaws
- Show the product in its true light to potential buyers and be upfront about any flaws, including scratches or fading. It’s not worth your time to sell anything only to get your money back.
- Produce an Eye-Catching Product Description The product description, along with the product image, is a critical part of any listing.
Make sure to add relevant keywords in your product description in order to assist your listings rise in search engine results. Use a blog or website to post a product description online. Become familiar with eBay’s search engine and the mysterious methods used to rank listings according to their relevance to keywords. The eBay uses its own search engine and algorithms to rank results based on relevant keywords, which are kept a secret from the public. Your listings will be discovered and rated for the right keywords, and your listings will be viewed by the people who are searching for what you have to offer.
While composing your description, keep the following tips in mind:
- Keep your writing concise, to the point, and easy to skim.
- Avoid using the same information twice by creating unique product descriptions for each listing instead of utilizing the same information from your own or another seller’s listings.
- Long paragraphs of material may be broken up with the use of lists, stats, and short statements.
- Make sure your spelling is correct.
- You should include as much information as you possibly can.
- Create attention-grabbing headlines.
Even while you’ll want to include the right keywords and follow search best practises when developing your store’s product descriptions, remember that you’re still writing and marketing to people when writing for search engine optimization. To avoid coming out as stilted or forced, utilise terms naturally and in the same manner as you would while speaking. Above all, make use of description to provide your customers with all the information they need to make an informed choice.
Give and receive comments
When trading took place in the ancient world, merchants relied on mutual trust and reciprocity to create a currency that they could use to buy and sell with one another. Traditional brick-and-mortar merchants operate in a similar way to eBay shops. In most cases, if not all, cases, your company’s products are of the highest quality and most competitively priced. However, if your account lacks any evidence of your reliability and expertise, you may find that potential clients are skimming over your profile altogether.