Winter is the season of festivals, and it is here already! It is the time when we need to look after our hair, skin, health, etc. If you live in winter weather, then you must be familiar with hair problems during winter. Winter is pleasant, but it is harsh for all the hair types and textures. It damages your hair and cause breakage, splits, hair fall, dandruff, etc. In this article, we will learn about the tips to protect the hair in winters at home.
Tips to take care of your hair in winters at home
- The best tip to take care of your hair in winter is to use Indulekha Oil. It is extracted and prepared from herbs after so many procedures. It has some of the most prominent herbs in it, such as bhringa, neem, aloe vera, etc., which protects the hair from damaged.
- Avoid frequent washes. It weakens the hair and takes out all the moisture from the hair. Frequent washes also lead to hair fall; therefore, try to wash your hair twice or thrice in a week.
- Use conditioner; in fact, double the amount of it provides moisture to your hair to protect it from getting dry and weak.
- Wash your hair with cold water because hot washing your hair with hot water leads to breakage and damage in the hair.
- Cover your hair with a hat in winters because it makes the hair frizzy, dry, and tangled.
- Trim your hair regularly to grow hair faster and stronger at least once in three months.
- Get yourself a humidifier because it balances the moisture level and prevents dryness inside the room.
- Eating healthy and being hydrated is the best way to maintain healthy hair and body. As we need nutrients to perform our daily tasks, our hair also needs the necessary nutrients. Indulekha Bhringa Oil is the best alternative way to protect your hair in winters.