Aerospace companies are known to be a big investment which only a handful of people in the world can do. But there are different issues regarding leveraging big data in the aerospace companies. In this content we will discuss the relevance and opportunity of it.
Relevance of big data and its need
- The aerospace companies always have to visualise big data program because that will help them to graphically illustrate the layers of high volume information which are recorded to energy status distribution and its supply.
- They require algorithms that are scalable for processing and in return of that they get the visualisation of incomplete data.
- The aerospace companies require the interaction between human and computer tools which will be able to customise for different kinds of machines. Also they will require different open source tool kits which will be able to collaborate with different concepts from the applied mathematics computer science and visualisation methodologies which are taken from the latest data.
- For the special storage density and data protection purposes, the aerospace companies’ storages use flash memory based data because of the speed and the spinning hard drives. This is why the companies are using techniques for data reduction which will be used for quick transmission over different communication channels.
The utility of leveraging big data technology
Aerospace companies are delivering big data technology because of making the flying safer than ever. They do it with the following methods,
- Analyse of all the data including the maintenance schedule and the weather patterns.
- They collect big data from the entire schedule from airport services for the taking off and landing of the aircrafts.
- the analysis of different algorithms that help to support the data patterns for a safer travel experience are used for marketable service that grows owning to the new service oriented business models. Monitoring everything regarding the maintenance models how the fuels will be maintained, different engineering methods etc. all of these are detected through proper analysis and measurement.
- The organisations that are driven by their insight can deliver better value on their services and their also show more prepared in extending their equipment life and the reduction of replacements and realisation of cost efficiency.
First mover aerospace companies on this big data opportunity will gain the access of their own assets. Deccan rather differentiates themselves from their competitors by avoiding the traditional duopoly of OEM market. This inside later lead them to new revenue streams.